Monday, November 5, 2012

And My Kids Too

I love my wife very much.

I love my kids very much. It does not matter what my kids do I still loved them. All 4 of them. We have 1 daughter which is the oldest and 3 sons.




 

 The middle boy as much as I love him, he does not come around. It has been over a year now all because I told him NO. Now this is not a bitch session about my children. What I have to say is simple.





Let's talk about a father's love for his only daughter. There comes a time in every father's life when a boy comes along. This boy's name is boyfriend. It does not matter what boyfriend does for a living or how much money he makes. It does not matter what color skin boyfriend has or where he goes to church. This time of year it does not matter if boyfriend is an elephant or a donkey. Boyfriend will always be a Jackass.




I feel it is my job as a father to not like boyfriend. It is boyfriend's job to respect my wife, my daughter, my sons, and me. With a little bit of fear thrown in there. I am not the biggest, the baddest, or the meanest, but I know him. He is a friend of mine, he is an attorney, a policeman, a fireman, an EMT, a doctor, a banker, a military man, a trucker, a construction worker, a DJ, a Rockstar, a biker, a bodybuilder, a thug, a personal trainer. He lives next door, across town, in another city, in another state, in another country. So I know the biggest and the baddest, and his name is also father. I call him my friend.


In short I do not like boys around daughter. As long as you are a boyfriend I DO NOT LIKE YOU and if you don't like that fact GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER. If you are a real man you will do what ever you can to make my daughter, and my wife happy. If you are a real man and you have an issue with anybody in my family, You will come to talk to ME about it. If you don't like that fact GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER.
I love my daughter very much. I love my son very much. I love my son very much. I love my son very much. I love you my wife very much

No comments:

Post a Comment