Sunday, March 25, 2012

Surreal Saturday And Sunday

This is going to be my last post of a 7 day Challenge that I was part of.
This will also be the 23rd post that  have posted in the past week.
Which most of the post were for the challenge.
I just got done looking up on the web what love is
I found all kinds of different meanings 
I would like to hear from you all what love means to you



Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection; and "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". Love may also be described as actions towards others or oneself based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.


a (1) : strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties <maternal love for a child> (2) : attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers (3) : affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests <love for his old schoolmates> b : an assurance of affection <give her my love>



 This is for my wife


My love for you was written in the stars
My love for you has been read about in the history book
My love for you has been sung about in songs 
My love for you  is what this marriage will always be based on

I LOVE YOU MY WIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment